Vision and Strategy
The vision for Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is:
'To deliver excellence in healthcare through innovation and collaboration’
In order to successfully deliver the Trust’s vision, in late 2017 the Trust reviewed and updated its strategy. The document was developed in line with changing principles and priorities to deliver more integrated healthcare to the community the Trust serves.
As part of the Trust’s strategy, and to continually progress on its journey from a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ CQC rating, the Board of Directors agreed the following five strategic domains as the organisation’s focus:
- Delivering outstanding clinical quality, safety and experience
- Being a leading partner in a progressive health economy
- Striving for outstanding organisational effectiveness
- Aspiring to excellence in practice through our workforce
- Creating a 21st century infrastructure for transformative health and social care
Each domain is underpinned with strategic objectives that are adopted locally by the Trust’s clinical teams and inform the Trust’s priorities and plans working collaboratively with the community and partners.
Further information on the domains can be found in the revised Trust Strategy, which is available to download below: